Omdia launched its 2023 Omdia Universe: Threat-Primarily based Vulnerability Administration Options report, and we’re excited to say that Cisco Vulnerability Administration (previously Kenna.VM) is acknowledged as a Chief!
Threat-based Vulnerability Administration (RBVM) builds upon the legacy vulnerability administration market with stronger vulnerability prioritization and response. RBVM tackles the issue of figuring out which vulnerabilities pose an actual threat in your atmosphere and have to be patched versus which vulnerabilities you may safely de-prioritize. Enhancing the effectivity and effectiveness of conventional vulnerability administration duties to proactively and constantly cut back threat is the main focus of RBVM options.
Omdia Universe Analysis Capabilities and Vendor Groupings
With its Omdia Universe: RBVM Options report, Omdia, a world unbiased analysis agency, assesses key distributors within the RBVM market to judge and make suggestions based mostly on every vendor’s functionality and buyer expertise.
Evaluation of the next RBVM capabilities for every vendor is included within the report: Information assortment, menace intelligence, telemetry and storage, threat analytics, vulnerability decision, deployment and administration, and pricing and packaging.
Distributors are grouped into one in every of three classes:
- Market leaders perceive the present menace panorama and the criticality of property inside every buyer’s digital area.
- Market challengers present good breadth of their options, however not at all times a depth of options in each space.
- Market prospects are typically newer to the market and sometimes present energy in just a few of Omdia’s resolution functionality classes.
The Omdia Universe for RBVM
Omdia’s Evaluation of Cisco Vulnerability Administration
Cisco Vulnerability Administration is acknowledged as a Chief by Omdia with one of the mature RBVM merchandise available in the market.
Omdia highlights the energy of Cisco Vulnerability Administration capabilities, together with:
- Risk Intelligence: Cisco Vulnerability Administration collects a formidable degree of menace panorama info to construct vulnerability threat fashions, which incorporates information pulled from 19+ menace intel feeds, of which one is Cisco Talos, and OEMs.
- Threat analytics: Cisco Vulnerability Administration makes use of AI/ML for RBVM modeling, using 4 distinct machine studying fashions for core threat scoring and modern analytics for exploit prediction.
- Vulnerability decision: Cisco Vulnerability Administration creates service tickets immediately from the person interface or through API and creates risk-based SLAs tailor-made to the danger tolerance of a corporation.
Omdia Universe rankings – Cisco Vulnerability Administration
As acknowledged within the report:
“General, Cisco Vulnerability Administration is a powerful RBVM choice, significantly for giant organizations. The product helps a number of the most superior analytics within the area, and it leverages main menace intelligence feeds to supply near-real-time assessments of the menace panorama. Cisco’s deal with enterprise prospects can also be driving it to develop very subtle instruments for measuring and managing remediation success. The sum complete of its capabilities and their high quality greater than justifies its Chief place.”
Cisco Vulnerability Administration is a good choice to contemplate in your future RBVM resolution, particularly if:
- Your most essential determinant of threat related to vulnerabilities is an understanding of the present and predicted future panorama of software program exploits
- Your key necessities embody flexibility within the customization of analytics and reporting, in addition to within the presentation of findings and suggestions
- You might be presently a Cisco safety buyer and already utilizing Cisco Talos
Learn the complete report now for Omdia’s in-depth evaluation of Cisco and different distributors within the RBVM market, in addition to particulars on market dynamics, market outlook, alternatives, and threats.
We’d love to listen to what you suppose. Ask a Query, Remark Under, and Keep Linked with Cisco Safe on social!
Cisco Safe Social Channels